Position Title: Faculty Absorption Assistant
Reporting to: HR Director
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full time
Number of Hiring: 1
Post Number: HR-2021031
The incumbent will be responsible for faculty absorption issues, including relocation and application of visa and legal working documents in China.
· Contact international staff before their arrival and help with relevant relocation affairs;
· Help foreign staff with issues related to living and working in China, including work permit and residence permit application;
· Assist new employees with admission procedures and familiarizing work and living environment;
· Keep in touch with government departments and update immigration policies;
· Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
· Required qualification: preferably bachelor degree majoring in English, Hospitality Management or relevant fields.
· Required work experience: 0-3 years, volunteer service experience will be an advantage.
· Good oral and written English;
· Multi-task skills;
· Honest, conscientious, positive and enthusiastic;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills to work in an international, cross-cultural work environment.
Please send your cover letter, Chinese and English CVs to email@example.com in the format of name + position + gxszw. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.