轮胎设计师（Cured tire designer）
1. Define the cured model (external and internal geometry, materials, etc ...) while respecting design rules (safety and security, norms and standards, etc...) and applying MDW best practices.
2. Define and utilize a quality test plan. Complete performance + CRI synthesis, and analyze the results compared to the CdC.
3. Understand, analyze, and challenge, if necessary, the needs and CdCs of customers (external or internal, OE, ...)
4. Analyze the technical problem posed (employing state of the art, library/documentation, etc...). Choose the tools best suited to the problem.
5. Organize and ensure that a design quality plan is validated.
6. Establish the planning for a project (Gantt, etc...). Negotiate and secure the necessary resources for the project.
7. Execute technical reviews of the project with the appropriate people (technical referent, Project Owner, Technical Director, DPR, etc…)
8. Participate in cooperative work sessions (design events, design to cost, ...)
1. English fluent (good level needed), French is also a must-have to allow for quick evolution and tire tire school training in France.
2. Some technical back ground is a positive asset
3. Comfortable with Excel and data base management, pivot table, complex file.
4. Ability to work in a multicultural environment (Chinese/French/japanese/korean/Thais..) and with a multi zone team (China/France/Japan..)
轮胎性能分析工程师（Product performance analyst）
1. During the first six months, his /her main responsibility is to lead some specific studies of tires performance linked with maintenance & usage and to know real market situation.
2. After six months’ validation, Hismain responsibilities are
3. In collaboration with Specialist Product / Usage (SPU), Product usage Field technician (PUFT) and QTB, define, lead & coordinate usage studies (with or without expert tools), tires collection or field placement to evaluate conditions of use, performance & risks related.
4. To validate the relevance of field survey requests for a given market / performance, to analyze data and to interpret results while assuring their integrity.
5. To publish relevant and argued structured synthesis, to contribute to the decision process of technical, quality & product marketing teams. These synthesis will also support the definition & relevance validation of test & simulation methods developed by performance teams.
6. To trigger alert concerning risks regarding product performance.
1. Damage characterization and other damage measurements.
2. Collection / Placement / Data processing tools and methods.
3. Statistical data processing applied to its activity domain.
4. Use / product / vehicles / performances interactions.
5. Usage knowledge.
6. Knowledge of product and associated services.
7. Adaptability to different culture & business trip